Thursday, February 26, 2009

WELCOME!

This is my first time ever posting to a blog! I am excited and hope to begin interacting with other scrappers, moms, family members or anyone that would like to leave a message.

Like I said in my profile, I have a scrap area in my basement where I like to organize my 70+ acrylic stamps and make pages for my children and cards for relatives. I really like when my husband comes downstairs to work out, the kids are down there playing games and the cat sits at my feet. I am very family oriented so when they are with me I feel at peace.

I also love when we have family gatherings, which we have every month, because then we can all be together and laugh and act silly. When I was growing up we didn't have a lot of that so I am so glad that my husband has a large extended family and that they are so close. My children have grown up with their entire family around them and they love it.

Feel free to leave me a message and share whatever you like, (keep it clean :-)).

No comments:

Family

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed